Get in your best shape with the least effort!
BetterMe: Home Workout & Diet is designed to catch up with your personal training needs. Whether you're looking to lose some weight at home, get a personal diet plan, track water intake, or get personal trainer advice, BetterMe has got you covered. There is no need to go to the gym; every single workout can be done at home.
- Workout journeys: personalized sets of exercises & nutrition to help you get in shape faster
- All-new meal plans: dishes picked according to your preferences, & are easy to make thanks to video recipes
- New community with daily articles, tips, tricks, & answers to all the FAQs
- Water tracker & step counter to make sure that you’re staying on track
- Yoga & walking workouts
After years of research into what really works, the BetterMe team realized that the ideal weight loss program is focused on both psychology and lifestyle changes. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a strategy that combines the traditional habit-changing procedures with specific mind-changing procedures to shed weight and keep it off.
BetterMe uses this model to create a long-term behavior change program that begins with a mindset shift. This program runs for 6-12 months and takes up no more than 10 minutes of your day. Each day, you’ll access informative content, quizzes, open-ended questions, diaries, scales, and tests. These tools will prompt you to change how you think of yourself and the world. They help you work on the core issue, not the consequence.
The BetterMe app offers all that and more through its in-app CBT-powered course. The course is divided into several chapters that cover topics such as:
- How to change your mindset
- How to develop healthy habits
- Choosing the right foods
- Creating an optimal weight loss plan
And that’s not all, you also get:
- Quizzes to recap what you’ve learned
- Self-assessment questions to help you discover new ways of thinking
- Homework to implement new weight-loss strategies
4.5/5 stars based on 87,9k ratings:
★ ★ ★ ★
4.3/5 stars based on 67.4k ratings:
★ ★ ★ ★