In this course, you will learn everything you need to know when it comes to Cisco CCNA 200-301. Some of the topics that will be covered in this program are as follow: Introduction to Networking, Introducing Cisco Switch, Local Area Network (LAN), Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN), and a whole lot more. This course is designed to help you pass the CCNA 200-301 exam which is the latest updated exam for CCNA. If you want to conquer the CCNA and become a Cisco Certified Engineer, then enrolling in this course is a must.
4.6/5 average rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 156 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Learn all the topics required to pass the Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam successfully
- Understand the theoretical & practical parts required for the CCNA 201-300 exam
- Familiarizew the configuring Cisco Routers & Switches
- Gain basic understanding on Local Area Network & Virtual Local Area Network
- Learn about IP Routing & IPv6
- Become a Cisco Certified Engineer
Maher Haddad | IT Instructor
4.6/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Maher Haddad has a very long experience in the IT sector. He holds a Bachelor in Computer Communications and a Master in Computer Science. His experience in IT goes to year 2003 and has been working all his life for international Internet Service Providers (ISP's) in different countries around the world. He is a well accomplished trainer and has the following certificates unders his name: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCDA, CCNP R&S, CCDP, Microsoft MCP, Microsoft MCSA , MikroTik MTCNA & MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCUME, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, Huawei HCNA, CWTS, LigoWave NFT engineer, LigoWave DLB Engineer, Fortinet NSE1, Fortinet NSE2, GVF Level1, GVF level2, GVF Level3 and much more.